ARCADIS is seeking an Engineer, Environmental Scientist, or Geologist to join our team as a Task Manager in Phoenix, AZ. This position will support Remediation and Mining projects and requires strict adherence to health and safety procedures, attention to detail, good work ethic, and a passion for high quality workmanship.
- Installation of soil borings and groundwater monitoring wells
- Soil, groundwater, and air sampling per EPA Methods
- Soil characterization
- Managing field staff
- Site Inspections
- Aquifer testing
- Oversight of subcontractors
- Data management (compilation, manipulation, and evaluation of data)
- Writing and preparation of reports, work plans, letters, and memoranda
- Preparing cost estimates
- Conducting project related research (historic data, regulations, etc.)
- Preparing periodic status/program reports
- Coordination and scheduling of field efforts under the direction ofProject Manager and/or Assistant Project Manager
- This position will be a combination of office and field activities
- 5-8 Years’ Experience
- BS degree in Environmental Science, Geology, Engineering or related discipline
- Master’s degree in Environmental Science, Geology, Engineering or related discipline
Required Driving Statement
This position requires a current valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER
- MSHA Training
- Previous experience with environmental sampling.