Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the
Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech
International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security
while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career
and customer oriented Targeting Analyst to join our team in the McLean,
VA area to provide unparalleled support to our internal organization and
to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. This
position involves supporting HUMINT operations against priority targets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Identify targeting leads through the exploitation of databases and create targeting packages
• Monitor field cable/email traffic for leads
• Read and process intelligence reports
• Brief senior level managers
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years of experience or equivalent/relevant experience
• Demonstrated experience in Intelligence Operations/Analysis/Support to Field Operations
• Experience with Intelligence Research and Targeting
• Competitive applicants will be self-starters, inquisitive, investigative, action-oriented, and require minimal oversight
• Overseas assignments supporting Intelligence Operations is highly desirable
An active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph is required.
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.