Job Duties and Responsibilities
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Targeting Analyst to join our team in the McLean, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our internal organization and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. This position involves supporting HUMINT operations against priority targets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Identify targeting leads through the exploitation of databases and create targeting packages
• Monitor field cable/email traffic for leads
• Read and process intelligence reports
• Brief senior level managers
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years of experience or equivalent/relevant experience
• Demonstrated experience in Intelligence Operations/Analysis/Support to Field Operations
• Experience with Intelligence Research and Targeting
• Competitive applicants will be self-starters, inquisitive, investigative, action-oriented, and require minimal oversight
• Overseas assignments supporting Intelligence Operations is highly desirable
An active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph is required.
Qualifications Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience 11-13 years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree