SC3 is a leading provider of high-end mission support, consulting and technology solutions to the federal government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations and nonprofit organizations. SC3’s national security efforts reach across the intelligence community and Department of Defense, providing full life-cycle operational and cyber support and differentiated capabilities to meet our customer’s challenging mission.
In addition to our government services area, SC3 provides cutting-edge competitive intelligence and strategic management consulting to commercial clients. Private industry leaders from the financial, health care, manufacturing and other sectors turn to SC3 to ensure that they have access to the most relevant, current, and strategically important information – not only to grow their businesses, but also to protect them.
Serve as an operations specialist while providing direct support to a client. Conduct research using targeting methodologies and practices for targeting and reporting purposes. Establish, manage, and grow liaison programs, in the HUMINT area. Develop expertise in the client's functional missions, including proliferation and regional expertise.
- 4+ years experience in the intelligence community
- 3+ years of targeting experience
- Ability to develop operational leads and generate operational proposals
- Bachelors degree
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance required
- Demonstrated management experience at Sponsor OCONUS locations
- Demonstrated experience supporting SIGINT collection
- Foreign field experience with overseas tours supporting intelligence collection operations