Job Title: Target Digital Network Analyst (NR)
Division: Operations and Analysis
Location: Fort Gordon, GA
Applicants must be a US citizen and possess a US DOD Top Secret SSBI with CI poly level security clearance.
Providetarget digitalnetwork analysis support for the USCYBERCOM Cyber Mission Forces through technical analysis and production activities to ensure target continuity, to profile targets and activities, and develop techniques to gain more target information.
- Provide target digitalnetwork analysis support for the USCYBERCOM Cyber Mission Forces through technical analysis and production activities to ensure target continuity, to profile targets and activities, and develop techniques to gain more target information.
- Provide support in processing and exploitation of digital intelligence information of semi-complex to complex in nature not susceptible to generally accepted methods. The contractor shall lead project teams and shall support the processing and exploiting digitalnetwork information, applications, capabilities, and resources within defined geographical or functional area of responsibility.
- Provide support in the discovery and exploitation of target technology analysis of digitalnetwork communications in relation to Cyber. Analysis shall be conducted with consideration for applicability across various systems, technologies, operations, or adversarial objectives, each with varying level of impact. Key considerations shall include resource allocation, motivations, tendencies, personalities, and tolerance of detection, attribution, and retribution that influence adversarial decisions.
- Profile adversarial behavior for identified system attacks in an operation mission context. Intelligence shall be derived from extensive open source and classified research to produce finished intelligence reporting.
- Exercise independent judgment and expertise in selecting and developing new methods, approaches, and procedures to process or exploit intelligence data using primarily, but not solely signals intelligence information.
- Maintain the integrity and standardization of Intelligence Community (IC) methodologies by closely coordinating with other specialists to ensure the use of recommended processing and exploitation analytical standards and approaches. Coordinate an integrated process to meet timelines and accuracy requirements of cyberspace requirements. Apprise consumers of developments and related background information associated with the requirement.
- Provide digitalnetwork expertise to intelligence processing and exploitation issues. Provide recommendations on operational matters used to initiate management actions to revise policy in committing USCYBERCOM funds or resources.
- Attend/participate in meetings with planners from DoD and the IC community, and recommendations are considered expert advice. Provide recommendations for changes to procedures, policy, and guidance to ensure timely and cost-effective operations within areas of responsibility. Review and evaluate multi- source, technical intelligence from a wide variety of sources of varying clarity and validity. Shape, fuse, and provide recommendations which influence the content, form, and format of tailored, timely, accurate, and relevant assessments to to customers of all levels in the policy-making, acquisition, and operational customer sets.
- Balance the situation’s need for accuracy and expediency. Identify requirements and provide recommendations to fill knowledge gaps impacting missions directly related to tactical, operational or strategic level of operations. Provide support in developing concepts, architectures, and planning concerning organizational changes, resource management, and resource allocation to keep pace with new or changing agency tasking. Develop and present briefings and policy papers concerning semi-complex to complex matters for customer. (A002, A003)
- Provide Cyber ISR Specialist, All Source Intelligence Analysis, and Target DigitalNetwork Analytic and Reporting support services during normal hours of operation for the assigned location.
- 6-8years of experience in a wide range of digitalnetwork intelligence processing and exploitation methods, techniques, and practices
- Expertise in the use of multi-source intelligence information to process, exploit and disseminate intelligence information in a useable form that directly or indirectly affects national security.
- Expertise in the use of advanced USCYERCOM processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED) capabilities, systems, and multi-source intelligence production policies to process and exploit intelligence information from multiple sources.
- Experience in working with the national intelligence community and DoD Joint structure.
- Expertise in conducting in-depth research to identify available systems and data sources.
- Expertise in producing collections requirements assessments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; including public speaking.
- Excellent analytic and organization skills.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and prioritize appropriately.
- Ability to work collaboratively to achieve objectives.
- Work shifts are eight (8) hours per day.
- 24 hours per day, seven days per week coverage may occasionally be required.