- TS/SCI w/ poly required
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 12 years of demonstrated experience; 2 of the years of experience must have been within the last 5 years. Experience must have been obtained in direct support of Maryland Customer.
- The candidate must also demonstrate the qualifications for a Skill Level I of at least one of the following LCATs: TDNA, SGA or NEA during their overall 12 years' experience.
- Experience at Maryland Customer, or its extended enterprise in drafting and/or editing for release finished, serialized SIGINT product reports Ability to author reports based off simple traffic or a limited amount of traffic.
- Knowledgeable of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors.
- Experienced in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
- Experienced in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT report writing and target development.
- Demonstrated application of advanced SIGINT reporting, e.g. the use Of STI, unusual tearlines, PostPublication actions, RFIs, etc
- Familiar with SIGINT and collateral report repositories and demonstrates incorporating independent research to enhance reporting
- Demonstrated ability to independently discover reportable information within office workflow tools.