Position : Tandem Developer (Full Time)
Location : Tampa, FL / Columbus, OH
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent relevant experience in Tandem (HPNonStop) programming.
· Minimum of 7+ years of progressive experience in Information Technology.
· Minimum of 5+ years of experience with large Tandemapplications utilizing. Knowledge of TandemSystems/Guardian,TACL.
· Minimum of 3+ years of Pathway and COBOL development experience.
· Experience with RMS, Prognosis, Control-M or equivalent preferred but not required.
· Minimum of 3+ years of experience with Enscribe and NS-SQL databases.
· C, or C++ experiencepreferred.
· Unix or OSS experiencepreferred.
· TAL experiencepreferred.
· Java experiencepreferred
· Experience with change management, implementation planning and release management.
· Experience in code management and versioning methodologies with experience with a leading code management tool.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Must work well either independently or as part of a team.
· Web Services experiencepreferred
We are a single window for fulfilling your needs in IT, Automation, ADM & Digital Marketing related areas across multiple platforms. We adopt methodical and structured approach to bring in more efficiency in day-to-day operations. Currently we’ve six major verticals which cover vast range of IT services and products like IT Staffing & Recruitment, ITIS Managed Services Support, Application Development & Maintenance, Mobility, Home Automation and Digital Marketing.