We have partnered with a large Insurance company in the Madison, WI area to provide them with a Data Science & Machine Learning Manager.
- MS is a MINIMUM and PhD is preferred.
- Managing a team of 4-6 data scientists (all MS or PhD) so prior management experienceREQUIRED.
- Clear focus on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence experience.
- Open to candidates who will require sponsorship, but starting from scratch is unlikely meaning we can transfer and pursue green cards eventually.
These are the preferred?s listed on the posting:
- Strong project management, leadership, and cross-functional collaboration skills
- 2+ years of experience leading, mentoring and managing a team of data scientists/engineers
- Experience leading end-to-end Machine Learning/AI projects at the enterprise level would be a plus
- Deep theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience in machine learning, statistics, optimization
- Experience with full stack AI/ML tools such as PySpark, Scikit, Numpy, deep learning frameworks, Hadoop, etc..
- Graduate degree in computer science/engineering, operations research, mathematics, and 6+ years of related experience or a PhD and 4+ years of related experience
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn