- Source and manage requisitions for a particular level of candidate (i.e. Director, Manager) and the most hard-to-fill or the most strategic priorities.
- Support the Strategic Sourcing Director by managing a team of strategic sourcers to run campaigns for particular roles or markets.
- Assist business leaders and HRBPs with sourcing unique, specialized or hard-to-fill roles to align with short- and long-term business objectives.
- Manages staffing activities for unique and specialized positions, either sourcing and talent acquisition directly or working with a niche (non-RPO) external provider.
- Source and screen candidates from retail sourcing channels including Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Job board searches, Referrals, and similar sources.
- Provide qualified candidates by pre-screening, contacting potential candidates, and outbound sourcing calls.
- Capture data and disposition candidates in Kenexa related to strategic sourcing campaigns. Maintain sourcing databases to ensure all data is captured, updated and reported accurately.
- Meet expectations for quality and quantity of candidates, deadlines, and assignment priorities.
- Handle requisitions escalated from various TA teams, the HR SSC or the external provider as appropriate where deep functional expertise, analysis, sensitivity, and business impact are critical factors.
- Support major projects such as acquisitions, divestitures, or restructuring related to strategic sourcing.
- Work with internal and external parties to nurture and evangelize the company’s employment brand.
- Effectively utilize human resource technology, resource material, websites, and software to provide effective information on talent acquisition processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, Business Development, or related field
- 5+ years Experience in Talent acquisition and/or similar roles; may also have experience in other
roles with deep subject matter expertise. Previous experience in a staffing function required,
preferably for a large multi-state US or North American company.
- Experience in a service delivery model with shared services preferred.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system (IBM Kenexa preferred).
- Experience with an ERP system (PeopleSoft/ Workdaypreferred).
- Experience with service providers (Recruiting process outsourcing experiencepreferred).
- SPHR or SHRM-SP desired.
- Automation, Bookmarklets, Scripts experience
- Advanced Custom Search Engine Creation experience
- Chat Bot Social Mediaexperience
- VB Coding experience
- Master Syntaxexperience
- HTML coding experience
- Python, C++, Java experience
- Visualization Software Experience
Job ID 1369600BR