The Talent Payment Manager works closely with the Director of Talent, Traffic Managers, Producers, Business Managers, Talent Payroll companies, and Account Teams on all talent related matters.
The Talent Payment Manager for McCann NY will be required to:
- Process all sessions, and residual payments for assigned accounts, for TV, Radio, Internet and other digital media.
- Track holding fee cycles and process holding fees on time to ensure commercials can air.
- Review/interpret traffic provided airing information for processing of required talent payments.
- Track usage cycles and expirations.
- Prepare talent projected and actual residual estimates based from media plans provided by Account Teams.
- Track billing against estimates and revise when necessary.
- Responsible for inputting and processing of talent payment invoices into the accounting sy