$80K — $100K *
Who we are
Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We are a diverse group of over 5,000 entrepreneurial development professionals located in over 40 countries committed to making it easier for all people to lead healthier lives and plan the families they desire. PSI is using its global presence and 50+ years of experience to help reimagine healthcare. We are working to shape market systems, shift policy and funding, and strengthen global capacity to better support consumer empowered healthcare.
PSI’s Human Resources Department is the organization’s cultivator of talent experience, employee development, and total rewards. We constantly focus on nurturing a positive employer brand both externally and internally with prospective candidates and in PSI colleagues’ minds and hearts. We’re responsible for people – everything from recruitment, hiring, onboarding, benefits, performance management and career growth. Our customer centric team balances bringing the fun while keeping it real to achieve our ultimate purpose of finding the best people and keeping them by creating an environment where they thrive and do their best.
PSI seeks a Recruiter that will lead the hiring process for moderately complex recruitments from initial job requisition through the offer stage for proposal, regular and/or temporary roles for both US and International locations. It will also support and lead moderately complex initiatives to optimize PSI's approach to talent acquisition and talent management in order to attract, develop and retain a diverse global workforce.
- Lead the life-cycle hiring process for moderately complex recruitments, which includes working closely with hiring managers to develop effective job posts and recruitment strategies, identifying, sourcing, interviewing and evaluating prospective employees, provide hiring managers with hiring recommendations, and determining and delivering salary offers in collaboration with the compensation team. 70% of the Time
- Lead one or more moderately complex talent acquisition initiatives focused on improving talent acquisition systems and processes. 10% of the Time
- Perform the duties of a HR Business Partner for one or more client groups on an ad hoc basis. Advise on tactics and strategies related to the full talent life cycle including but not limited to employee relations, performance management, change management, learning and development, compensation, and workforce planning. 10% of the Time
- Support the enhancement of PSI's employer brand and candidate pipeline by attending job fairs, contributing to the development of digital and non-digital employment branding materials and working closely with internal clients to identify future talent needs. 5% of the Time
- Provide support for knowledge management activities by maintaining compliant recruitment records and may develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent acquisition, deployment, or retention. 5% of the Time
Time percentages listed above are not exact. They are estimates and may change.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree (or international equivalent) in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or related field.
- Master’s Degree (or international equivalent) in Human Resources or related field preferred
- At least 5 years of related experience. Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted.
- Solid knowledge of recruiting best practices and other human resource disciplines including, but not limited to employee development, change management, recruitment, branding, compensation practices, employee relations, compliance, performance management, and domestic (US) and international employment law.
- Solid knowledge of donor regulations that impact HR policies, procedures and programs preferred.
- Excellent customer service, relationship building/management and consensus building skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Able to proactively identify opportunities, diagnose problems and develop client-centered and evidence-based solutions.
- Able to translate complex HR policies, processes and recommendations to non-HR professionals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. French and/or Spanish language skills preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
-References will be required.
-The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check.
-Must be authorized to work in the United States. N.B. PSI will not consider work visa sponsorship for this position.
Valid through: 11/4/2021
$250K — $250K+*
2 days ago