HUSCO International is seeking energetic, driven and forward-thinking individual to create, develop, and continuously improve company programs within Recruitment and Training. With minimal supervision, this individual will strive to make programs and initiatives world class and will provide systematic and strategic approaches to attract, develop, retain and motivate the very best employees in our industry. Performs broad assignments requiring originality and ingenuity with latitude for independent decisions. This position will require close collaboration withother members of the Human Resources team and key business constituents.
HUSCO is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and development their professional skills and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
Execute HR Strategic Plan within the following areas:
- Staffing: Manage the University Relations program to recruit all co-ops and interns for the organization. Build a strategic plan to recruit the best and brightest. Build candidate pipeline for high demand positions. Upon receipt of applications or resumes, will prescreen for minimum requirements, logging pertinent data to applicant flow logs and forwards to appropriate hiring authority. Develop HUSCO’s employer brand and increase social media presence. Build boomerang program for talented former interns/coops/employees. Develop candidateexperience evaluation; make improvements to process as necessary. Partner withHR leadership and management to create and maintain consistent job descriptions throughout the organization. Ensure standardization of the posting, screening, offer letter/packet globally. Evaluate staffing vendors, candidate assessment tools and recruiters to identify best in class and negotiate contracts. Develop and maintain orientation presentations and materials.
- Training: Develop best practice training and development programs. Identify training needs and coordinate internal and external training. Monitor training effectiveness and evaluate feedback. Administer training records for the company in conformance with corporate ISO/TS procedures. Create and improve training programs that focus on all types of employees including high potential, supervisory and managerial.Partner with Human Resource staff and managers to ensure development needs are met. Utilize and continuously improve performance management tools used to facilitate individual, team and organizational reviews. Create a career development roadmap for employees and help drive to completion professional development plans.
- Supervises and Develops Employees. Demonstrates core cultural competencies to subordinates. Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments. Hires the best people from inside or outside. Assembles talented staffs. Broadly shares both responsibility and accountability. Let’s employees finish their own work and trusts people to perform. Improves performance and abilities of subordinates through training, counseling, disciplining and responding to employee ideas and concerns. Is aware of each subordinate’s career goals. Brings out the best in people and is an effective people builder.
- Collaborate with HUSCO’s HR Team. Ensure strong communication with HUSCO’s regional HR leaders to identify areas of improvement and to support implementation of approved strategies to drive short-and long-term business objectives. Helps to implement change by providing HR leadership with tools and templates.
- Strong Team Player and Contributor. Able to work well with colleagues and produce results within a fast-paced and high pressure atmosphere. Combines strong attention to detail with an orientation towards results/execution.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline with an emphasis in Human Resources preferred or equivalent experience. Minimum of four (4) years of Human Resources experiencepreferably in recruiting and developing employees.
- Action oriented, self-motivated and self-disciplined. Able to multitask and produce results within a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Requires a familiarity withHR policies and record keeping requirements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to operate various office and audiovisual equipment.
- ADP HRIS and related reporting tools preferred
- Effective oral and written communications skills and excellent interpersonal skills to interact constructively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to read and analyze professional journals, procedure manuals and labor agreements.
- Highly confidential in all aspects of department or organization interaction.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- (Ability to read, write and speak English.)
- (Authorized to work in the United Sates.)