At Equinix we believe that our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, and scrappy people who create the Magic of Equinix. They share a passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything they do.
We hire talented people who thrive on solving difficult problems; we give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Work with us and shape the future of cloud and enterprise connectivity at one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in America.
If you want to play a part in building and scaling a historically significant company, we want to meet you.
The Talent Management Senior Specialist plays an integral role in the successful support and project management of a one or more core Talent Management programs (e.g. performance management, employee engagement, career development).
The person in this position will play a key role in driving the employee experience of Equinix employees through their deep analytics expertise, experience with employee engagement tools & systems, survey management & research background, & project/program management expertise.
- Partner with key stakeholders and the Talent Management Manager to identify, design, develop, implement, and enhance employee engagement processes, practices, tools and technologies, including survey strategies, annual benchmarking survey execution, company-wide action planning, and leader education on employee engagement.
- Drive on-time, on-target, and on-budget implementation of programs, projects, and initiatives; keeping all relevant parties apprised of developments, progress and other key information with the highest confidentiality. This includes maintaining project plans, drafting communications, and managing training deployments.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and internal teams for Talent Management programs.Serve as a global contact for performance management questions and related feedback; and partner with HR Business Partners, IT and vendors to analyze and develop ongoing enhancements and solutions.
- Build and maintain relationships with HR Business Partners and key internal clients to support effective sharing of engagement data, and analytics with the business.
- Demonstrated experience in project managing an analytics program
- Exhibit a natural curiosity regarding analytics, with the ability to translate findings into a compelling story
- Comfortable with changing priorities, with the ability to adapt quickly
- Ability to work with stakeholders of varying levels and geographies
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to lead project work streams
- Expert proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, macro development, vlookups) and PowerPoint
- Experience with Workdayreporting, Oracle BI dashboards preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; experience with employee engagement communications strategies
- Extremely detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degreerequired; master’s degreepreferred
- 4+ years of direct HR programs experience, with a focus in performance management or employee engagement preferred