The Talent Management Program Manager is responsible for developing and delivering talent, development and performance deliverables across DFA to ensure a high performing, highly engaged, and diverse workforce with the right capabilities to improve performance and deliver on the company's growth strategy.
They will achieve this by working collaboratively with the Vice President of Talent and OD, the Sr. Director of L&D, the Director of Talent Acquisition, and the rest of the HR executive team as needed to identify and understand the business challenges and opportunities and deliver 'fit for purpose' talent, development and performance strategies and solutions to create a motivating employee experience, improve workforce performance, and ensure an aligned and capable workforce, led by outstanding leaders and managers.
Solutions will be delivered across a range of functions in the employee lifecycle including: Talent and Succession, Performance Management, Development Plans, Organizational design and capability, as well as involvement in other strategic projects as needed such as the Employee Value Proposition (EVP), Diversity and inclusion initiatives, Engagement and Culture etc., as needed.
The Talent Management Program Manager and the entire Talent and Organization Development team will work closely with the HR Business partner community to ensure that all business units are fully supported and aligned with Talent and OD initiatives.
Contribute to the development and delivery of a business integrated Talent & OD Strategy, ensuring T&OD interventions and initiatives drives uplift in individual and organizational capability and performance by;
- Contributing to innovative solutions that increase the performance of DFA's talent base and position DFA as a highly desirable employer
- Collaborating on key measures of success and a process for regular tracking
Talent and Succession
- Work with the T&OD team, business leaders and people partners to assess talent risks, build talent and succession plans for the organization, as directed, ensuring critical roles succession is managed to mitigate risks
- Assist with the management of a 'living' succession planning process to ensure top quality leaders in every part of the business
- Assist in the development and management of a career pathway framework to ensure that leaders and employees are developed in a structured and thoughtful way that builds their capability for career progression and targets DFA's investment in people
Performance and Coaching
- Manage the performance process that ensures every employee is clear on how their performance goals and contributions support DFA's business performance and growth strategies, with the T&OD team
- Manage the Individual Development Planning process, with the T&OD team
Culture and Employee Engagement
- Assist the VP-T&OD and partner with all HRBPs in the development and management of an employee engagement strategy that delivers a positive employee experience for all employees at all stages of their employment journey with DFA
- Work with the HR Business Partners and DFA executives to identify, agree, and deliver cross business unit and geography actions that promote employee engagement and continue to evolve and embed DFA's community-based culture, including continued development and management of DFA's engagement survey and action planning process.
Assist the VP- Talent and OD with the implementation of other end-to-end Talent and OD strategic projects as needed including but not limited to:
- Employee Value Proposition/Employer Branding
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Awards and Recognition
Expected HR Leadership behaviors:
- Is an expert, proactive, agile, and contributes to a culturally aligned team
- Is a trusted advisor and influencer within the organization who has high levels of credibility with leaders and the business unit employees
- Fosters collaboration and a "ONE DFA HR" mindset and approach
- Manages and collaborates to meet required timelines
- Undergraduate degree in human resource management, organizational psychology, business or related field is essential. Post graduate degree desirable
- 5+ years' experience in progressive HR and/or Talent and OD roles working in dynamic organizations with contemporary practices
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong, enthusiastic, resilient and personable
- Innovative, Inclusive and Systems thinking
- A good listener who has the confidence to challenge
- A natural collaborator who works with peers and HR team members to deliver great results for DFA leaders and employees
- Highly credible with excellent relationship skills. Able to build trusting relationships across the business
- Deep talent expertise combined with hands on experience and demonstrated ability to translate the theoretical and deliver practical and relevant solutions