Position Summary: The Manager – Talent Management is part of a Global Talent Management team responsible for the design, creation, communication and project management of strategies, processes and materials focused on Learning & Development and Employee Engagement.
- Design and deliver global Talent Management strategies and programs to build technical and leadership capabilities and bench strength.
- Collaborate with Purchasing, external vendors and internal stakeholders as necessary to identify and purchase tools and content, and to initiate and manage contracts as needed.
- Partner with global HR team members and business leadership to identify and prioritize training and development needs across the organization.
- Establish a culture of mentoring through the design, implementation and management of stakeholder guides and support materials.
- Design and develop learning content that supports talent management programs and processes - includes facilitator/participant guides, train-the-trainer processes, job aids, presentations, webinars, guidebooks and process documents.
- Design and interpret reports from learning systems.
- Develop and project manage engagement survey process as well as necessary communications and materials for implementation of improvement strategies.
- Organize and maintain talent management content hosted on Cooper Standard Automotive intranet sites.
- Facilitate Global Leadership Programs as required.
- Benchmark, research and analyze leadership development trends and develop recommendations to address talent gaps.
- Drive the implementation and effectiveness of Cooper Standard Talent Management tools, processes and systems across organization. Build HR capabilities in talent assessment and development planning.
- Act as a liaison with other HR teams to coordinate development of talent management programs, systems, and processes to support the business.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, psychology or related field
- Master’s degree in business, Organization Development, Human Resource Management, or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 7 years of related work experience with increasing responsibilities related to talent management, learning and development and/or organization development
- Extensive project managementexperience in talent management initiatives required
- Experience in instructional design principles preferred
- Certifications in Korn Ferry Leadership Architect, and DiSC or similar behavioral assessment tools preferred
- Able to prepare data and present ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, communication and consulting skills
- High proficiency in MS Office and an aptitude for learning new technology
- Willingness and ability to travel, up to 20%
- System experience with WorkDay and SharePointpreferred
- Previous experience in a global role preferred
- May, on occasion, be required to perform duties other than those specified in this description
EEO Notice We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor