Designs and implements global talent management, development initiatives and practices related to employee engagement, performance management, career and leadership development, succession planning and organization design that support the corporate business strategy and plan.
- May have responsibility to manage one or more talent management programs.
- Consults with business leaders and HR managers to provide guidance and assess talent management/leadership development needs, works with internal and external resources to design, develop, deliver and evaluate programs.
- Understands the dynamics of the business; drives performance and career management practices and processes to build bench strength and create an effective organization.
- Identifies external and internal trends (e.g. exit survey, employee survey, retention reports), best practices and recommends strategies to address gaps, utilizing organization development tools to support employee engagement goals.
- Acts as a project manager for medium to large complex projects with high visibility.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience. SPHR or SHRM-SCP desired.
- 8-10 years of Organization Development and/or Talent Management experience, HRBP experience a plus.
- Knowledge and/or experience with organizational development and talent management processes, assessments, practices and tools (e.g. performance management practices, career development, MBTI, etc).
- Effective hands-on research and project management in a matrix management environment are critical to success. Consulting skills are a must.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and deliver strong outcomes
- Ability to effectively coach employees and all levels of management.
- Ability to create a compelling business case and influence management to adopt recommended approaches and programs.
- Demonstrated communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates a strong level of initiative and accountability.