The Talent Management Consultant is responsible for proactively working with our business leaders to align Talent Management services with their business objectives. The successful Talent Management Consultant assesses and anticipates HR-related needs for the business units and seeks to develop integrated solutions by partnering across the Talent Management function. The Talent Management Consultant serves as a consultant to leaders on talent management related issues, such as employee relations, organizational structure, culture, policy, retention, etc. The Talent Management Consultant also acts as a resource to employees for on-boarding, benefits, pay, career development, policy, and addresses employee concerns.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)
Education: College degree in HR or equivalent.
- 5+ years human resources experience as a generalist or similar role (must have experience handling employee relations).
- Good understanding of employment laws and regulations, compliance issues, work comp, compensation structure and benefits administration.
- Proficient in PC applications to include windows bases software such as Word, Excel, Access / Power Point.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with people on a daily basis and of diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.