The successful candidate will act as a supporting in-business talent/performance consultant and advisor. You will work with HR business partners and business leaders/managers to identify strategic talent and organization performance requirements and execute targeted solutions for assigned client organization; Collaborate with HR business partner teams to execute core Talent & Performance strategies, initiatives, programs and processes; Act as the voice of the business back to the broader Talent & Learning team and be a “go-to” resource for all talent, learning and organizational performance solutions; and continue to drive, embed and role model HP’s organizational culture. This individual contributor position reports to HP Inc. Business/Regional Talent Lead.
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Applies deep subject matter expertise to planning, implementing, and monitoring global People Development programs that support business priorities.
- Identifies program success criteria, designs program strategy, and establishes goals and metrics to measure performance.
- Executes and contributes to development of change management strategy. Serves as a global resource to business leaders and the HR community to ensure the effective execution of implementation plans.
- Communicates programs to senior leadership, organizes and participates in information summits, and manages content updates in relevant portals.
- Assesses the ongoing effectiveness of a program including managing program costs and tracking key metrics.
- Refines strategies and develops new solutions to improve cost efficiency and ensure the program is delivering results that are aligned with the success criteria.
- Manages projects that promote the effectiveness of programs.
- Evaluates relevant process improvement proposals from within the business and functions to determine enterprise-wide viability.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of experience in an HR function and/or a generalist role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent project management and process development skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong budget management and accounting skills.
- Capable of delivering a program to a large employee population.
Job ID 3021473