Job Title Talent Management and Organizational Development (TMOD) Lead
Country United States
Posting Location Fairlawn, OH
Job Description This is a great opportunity for a HR Professional who wants to make a direct impact at a global company. The Talent Manager ContiTech coaches and consults with leaders to design programs that drive positive change, enhances skills, and improves performance. If you are interested in a role with global interaction/collaboration, career growth potential, and a direct impact on the business, then this is the role for you. The role is designed for a fixed-term period of three years.
• Facilitate the Talent Management (TM) and Organizational Development (OD) processes, programs and initiatives including execution of corporate training programs, design and delivery of employee development interventions for the Business Unit Industrial Fluid Solutions and the region NA.
• Facilitate the Business Unit TM Conference and participate at local TM Conferences.
• Facilitate both succession planning and personal development planning using the results of the TM Cycle.
• Conduct assessments and analyses to define performance, skill and knowledge gaps and recommend interventions to drive individual and group capability and performance improvement.
• Provide consulting and coaching to internal customers at all levels of the organization to identify training and development needs, improve performance and drive change.
• Ensure appropriate TMOD related training of HR staff, managers and employees and administer learning and development initiatives, i.e. Employee Feedback Training.
• Develop, implement and monitor programs that promote diversity and cultural development within the BU and the region.
• Develop metrics for measuring the effectiveness of diversity initiatives implemented and prepare reports on the value of the initiatives.
• Coordinate activities related to the feedback landscape, including BU and regional coordination of the annual “BASICS live” employee survey.
• Ensure alignment of HR policies, processes and resources to support all client groups.
• Ensure documentation and maintenance of all TMOD related data (e.g. Talent Radar).
• Ensure the correct use of HR-related tools and systems to increase efficiency and support business success by ensuring completeness, quality and timelines of data in available tools and systems (e.g. MySuccess)
Job Requirements Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, Social Sciences, Psychology or related field. Advanced degree preferred
5 years of experience in the HR environment in the role of an HR Business Partner and/or Talent Management and Organizational Development (TMOD) Specialist/Consultant.
At least 2 years of experience developing talent within a professional technical environment
Fluent in English; Fluency in additional language preferred
Strong skills in leading, communication, networking, negotiation
Intercultural sensitivity and a high focus on quality and the constant will to improve the services TMOD offers to the customer
High exposure to international work content in previous roles, international experience preferred