$100K — $150K *
1. By way of effective business, partnering develop credibility for self & team and identify talent management opportunities to contribute to the success of the business through our function's offerings.
2. Focus on such key groups as team leaders, middle managers, or newcomers to create customized programs aimed at improving their managerial skills, core business skills, based on the skill sets demanded of them by the company.
3. Identify, conceptualize, implement, measure and improve end-to-end projects in the area of talent development by utilizing various tools of talent management.
4. Work closely with South East Asia team and other International counterparts to continuously exchange and develop best practices and implement those in the region.
1. Full-time MBA preferably from a recognized institute with seven or more years' experience in talent development & management under human resources system in l
Valid through: 7/10/2020