Responsible for the company training and talent development initiatives for U.S. Administrative Staff. Curate, develop and implement effective talent development programs that drive improvement in staff development, engagement and retention. Collaborate with key stakeholders to analyze and understand employee performance and knowledge gaps and implement appropriate training solutions that ensure training objectives are met and expected outcomes are achieved. Responsible for administration of the learning management system and promoting, coordinating, and evaluating online, classroom, and other L&D training events. Promote a culture of continuous learning and professional development.
Primary Responsibilities and/or Essential functions:
- Analyze, curate, design, develop and deliver organizational learning through a variety of formats including classroom, instruction, webinars, and eLearning using evidence-based approaches that support organizational and career development plans.
- Conduct analysis to identify team and individual development needs to improve overall employee engagement and organizational effectiveness.
- Develop formative and summative assessment tools to test efficacy of programs.
- Assist in developing training materials, exercises, instructor guides and other collateral material necessary to align learning solutions with course objectives and learner needs.
- Facilitate WCPL training offerings including preparing for training delivery, organizing training venues, logistics, as required, to achieve efficient training attendance and maximize learning.
- Act as Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator; coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure system supports Firm training and technical needs, develop and maintain documentation and training relating to the system, maintain system content, and manage relationship with LMS Vendor.
- Schedule, register and track training sessions and attendance via LMS.
- Manage WCPL SharePoint pages.
- Coordinate the summer internship program.
- Administer the company Foundation scholarship program.
- Stay up-to-date with current trends in training and talent development.
- Assist with other HR Projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 4+ years of organizational training or education experience focused on talent development, or related experience in human resources, performance consulting, or organizational development in a professional services firm.
- Experience in assessing training needs and delivering training classes in groups and to individuals
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Cornerstone OnDemand required
- Experience with Captivate, Camtasia, or similar eLearning development tools a plus
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills with a dynamic, engaging facilitation style.
- Strong organizational skills, critical problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage complex assignments.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently with minimal supervision or direction.
- Trustworthy, able to work with confidential material and maintain discretion.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Psychology, or related field or equivalent experience
- Everything DiSC WorkplaceTrainer Certification a plus.