Manages the planning, design, implementation, communication and administration of a variety of B&V talent development programs, covering a global workforce of approximately 10,000 professionals. This position reports to the Director, Global Talent Development.
- Responsible for the leading the planning, execution and administration of talent development systems, processes and programs such as performance management, succession planning and global talent reviews, executive assessments and coaching, rotations, talent development resources and communities of practice. Works on executive and leadership development programs, and various training programs as needed with other program managers.
- Researches and develops talent management analytics for the Board and Executive Committee, HR leadership and Talent Development; organizes data into ongoing and ad hoc reporting and presentation packages; administers corporate talent development budget in concert with Director
- Works with a variety of external vendors to provide talent development process and systems coordination, programs and applications
- Interfaces continually with internal clients – HR Business Partners, Finance, HR Operations, Division executives and Executive Committee; builds and delivers informational presentations and training regarding processes and programs
- Organizes, documents and improves talent management processes and resources on an ongoing basis
- Consults with clients regarding the best way to create and implement a solution or display information through all consulting phases (analysis, design and implementation)
- Works with Talent Development team to jointly organize and manage learning programs and events as needed; periodically provides some coaching and development planning support to leaders and intact teams participating in various assessment methods
- Interfaces with Executive Committee members as needed on execution of talent reviews, assessments and coaching, and other talent management/succession activities
- Leads organization of corporate learning team resources and project materials on SharePoint, Documentum and similar
- 7+ years HR/Talent Development related experience
- PeopleSoft or similar HR systems experience, systems/process analysis experience; advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office products, including SharePoint design and site management; exposure to learning and talent systems and applications
- HR service experience, program logistics and problem resolution
- Exceptional process and communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Strong project management capabilities and change leadership skills
- Must deal appropriately with highly sensitive and confidential talent and succession information
- Process improvement and documentation skills, along with intermediate data modeling/graphing skills
- Bachelor's Degree in business-related field, HR, or equivalent experience.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following:
- criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Client relationship management skills
- Strategic orientation and organizational agility
- Interpersonal savvy with the ability to influence and communicate across matrixed teams at all levels; strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Executive presence and comfort interacting with top executives and members of the Board of Directors exposure to multi-media learning technologies
- Positive perseverance and the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Creativity and perseverance
- Great team player and collaborator
- Strong individual coaching and feedback skills relative to assessment debriefs and development planning