Req. ID: 119239
As the Talent Management Specialist at Micron Technology, Inc., you will design and implement initiatives which enhance the skills and competencies of our team members and will boost performance in alliance with DEG business objectives. This will include defining and creating a learning curriculum for global DEG, identifying appropriate learning solutions, and establishing holistic development frameworks to drive employee engagement and development. This role will focus on the team member development experience from onboarding throughout their career. The Talent Management Specialist collaborates with business leaders, HR professionals, communities of practice, outside instructional designers, vendors and experts to conduct skill needs assessments, design training and deliver and measure effectiveness of learning materials. The ideal candidate is results oriented, an advocate for team member development, and passionate about building a learning culture where the team members are engaged. We are looking for someone in this role to bring creativity and help drive change management in how we deliver an effective learning culture.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Design a global DEG Onboarding program incorporating engaging learning styles and content to ensure all DEG team members have a consistent and benchmark onboarding experience and partner with DEG regional contacts to deploy
- Identify training needs through a needs assessment, streamline current programs and create with support from SMEs effective training material to include technology enabled solutions, e-learning and assessing training effectiveness integrating learned skills into work behavior
- Develop team member profiles and align appropriate training materials and methodologies
- Partner with DEG leaders and HR Business Partners to design and lead development programs (HiPo, job rotations, job profiles, career path, certifications, mentoring, role competencies) to support DEG talent needs and targeted business objectives. Train leaders to deploy.
- Facilitate Boise DEG Team Member Orientation
- Develop and execute communication plan for supervisions and team members to drive engagement and feedback on materials
- Manage Micron’s Learning Management System (LMS) and other talent development related systems
- Maintain talent development owned business process systems (SharePoint sites, templates, processes)
- Develop and monitor key success metrics (quantitate and qualitative)
- Ensure programs will exceed audit standards
- 5+ years of experience in defining, creating, delivering, and measuring effective training or employee engagement programs
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to understand technology and adapt to training curriculum
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deploy training methods to meet learning objectives and audience requirements
- Ability to diplomatically prepare, coach and provide feedback to course presenters
- Experience driving change management programs throughout organization
- Strong analytical skills and ability to measure and modify training delivery and curriculum
- Have created programs and demonstrate creativity in approach
- Experience managing external resources such as agencies and contractors
- Experience in high tech field with general understanding of semiconductor technology
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in:
Talent Development, Human Resources, Organizational Development/Instructional Design Technology, Marketing or Communication with focus on training and team member enablement
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || DEG (DRAM Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Human Resources || #LI-MP1 ||
Nearest Major Market: Boise
Nearest Secondary Market: Meridian
Job Segment: Semiconductor, HR, Developer, Engineer, Manager, Science, Human Resources, Engineering, Technology, Management