Compass Group North America is seeking a Talent Consultant to join our Talent Management Department. This position will be based in Charlotte, NC and will support a B&I sector.
Responsible for the management and execution of the Talent Management Strategy within their area of responsibility. Acts as a strategic partner and advisor to the Human Resources and Operations partners in matters involving the areas of Talent Management, Performance Management, Leadership Assessment & Development and Succession Planning. This position reports to the Director of Talent Management.
- Partner with Sr. Director of Human Resources and Senior Leadership within sector to develop and champion a shared view of leadership development for high potential associates with the intention of creating a pipeline of future company leaders.
- Act as the focal point and primary facilitator for stakeholder input on all organization and talent management initiatives and solutions within area of responsibility nationwide.
- Ensure a consistent approach, communication, execution and on-time delivery of all key talent processes and practices.
- Manage, coordinate and facilitate career development initiatives within area of responsibility to support the company-wide talent management goals.
- Facilitate and assist in the preparation of Talent Reviews for specific populations (Hi Po, Senior Leaders) for area of responsibility.
- Partner to build metrics that assess and monitor the effectiveness of talent management initiatives. Monitor sector and region achievements in diversity, promotions, PDP completion, LTO goal achievement to drive results.
- Apply sound organizational change management, project management, problem solving and process improvement skills or methodologies to support the strategy and the tactical plans of the talent management initiatives.
- Maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of talent management best practices and benchmarks.
- Develop plan to maximize talent assessment and development, succession planning, and organizational development programs within sector of responsibility.
- Identify short/long term skill gaps. Provide on-going consultation to close gaps, accelerate internal development, retain high performers, and ensure development of emerging talent.
- Provide on-going support and administration of talent management software application to include training employees, managers and HR team.
- Participate in special projects and complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or PHR/SPHR certification required; Master’s preferred 5+ years of experience and/or an education in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources and Business Administration
- Demonstrated knowledge in one or more practice areas with the proven ability to create and deliver innovative and integrated solutions within the human capital lifecycle
- Multi-unit experience in Human Resources related field
- Organizational Design experiencepreferred
- Experience in a high customer contact setting and matrixed environment
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions; strong analytical skills required to turn data into recommendations based on insights.
- Strong influencing skills and experience in a consultative environment required.
- Excellent communication skills in small and large group settings, in all forms and at all levels in a professional, engaging manner; experiencing developing and delivering impactful presentations; ability to effectively present information to middle management and senior leadership.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a structured workload to ensure maximum effectiveness in working with clients, business partners and team members.
- Expertise using the Microsoft Office Suite; and have the ability to master new technologies as required.
- Understanding of enterprise software, particularly HRIS and other talent management technologies (SuccessFactors experiencepreferred).
- Ability to work independently, work with remote teams, think creatively, manage own time, and take initiative to successfully drive projects
- Ability to understand and articulate the strategic value of integrated talent management processes with strong business acumen
- Strong commercial acumen preferred – must be able to link talent management value proposition to commercial impact and results
- Travel a
Req ID: 230490 pproximately 25%