Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The main role of this position is to curate and book talent for a newly renovated club in San Francisco (August Hall).
- Must possess strong relationships with Agents, Managers and have in-depth knowledge of the music industry and touring
- Responsible for developing new relationships with Agents and Managers
- Must maintain an intimate knowledge all genres of music including, but not limited to, indie, dance, mainstream contemporary – the position requires a strong understand of acts that play 600-1100 capacity venues.
- Responsible for all aspects of booking talent in the venue including managing the calendar and contract negotiation.
- Must be able to work in tandem with special events team on managing calendar dates
- Must be able to work in tandem with national touring team on managing calendar dates
- Responsible for contract preparation and amendments as necessary
- Responsible for show settlement and front of house as needed
- Participate in weekly booking meetings and conference calls with both the Live Nation team and our venue partners to communicate progress and concerns
- This position will work closely with Marketing, Production, Ticketing and Venue Management
- Grow relationships and execute deals with local third-party promoters
- Will work with venue marketer on ticket give-away promotions, marketing materials and street team efforts
- Responsible for creating all offers on behalf of venue and sending them to Agents
- Must be innovative, forward thinking and resourceful
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic
- Must be a multitasker who is able to prioritize
- Must be able to work collaboratively with booking team and take direction when appropriate
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in the live music industry, bringing strong relationships with agents and artist managers to the table
- Must be well-versed in all genres of music and be a self-starter
- Must be fluent in MS Office Suite (Including but not limited to Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)