T&OD provides opportunities for our employees to continuously grow their skills and, ultimately, to achieve their personal and professional goals.
We are committed to strengthening our ability to deliver exceptional results to clients by developing an engaged, high performance workforce. We realize this mission by providing industry leading-edge learning and development solutions that are:
- Aligned with the company's mission and aspirational work culture
- Customized to meet individual and departmental needs
- Integrated to achieve organizational goals
This position is responsible for managing our learning management system as well as executing training and development programs for company's global employees. The T&OD Associate supports learning & development initiatives, manages program logistics, participates in cross-functional initiatives to improve organizational effectiveness, and is a contributing champion of our continuous learning culture. It requires the ability to anticipate project needs, discern priorities and meet deadlines.
The primary purpose and function of this role is to act as the HR Systems SME to partner with various functional areas to provide HR system administration and support, provide user controls to maintain confidentiality, and strive for continuous improvement in how the day-to-day system operations are executed.
The ideal team member is a self-starter who is extremely results- and detail-oriented, has strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, and is able to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Provides assistance and coordination in the development and maintenance of HR technology systems such as LMS (Cornerstone on Demand), EPM (Saba), ATS (Avature), and HRIS (PeopleSoft)
- Facilitate system training and communication as needed
- Everyday Learning Management System (LMS) logistical requirements (creates/publishes/archives online/instructor-led courses, adds/deletes resources, creates/manages communications)
- Aid in the execution of global training programs, including coordinating the logistics and production of materials, communicating with participants, day-of support and post-event follow-up
- Support New Hire Orientation and other skills development workshops
- Support onboarding and new hire experience
- Promote the Global Talent & Organizational Development branding by managing the departments Intranet site and internal communications
- Proactively respond to inbound communications and requests from employees and HR partners to the T&OD Team general email mailbox and phone lines
What we look for:
- Strong technical aptitude and systems acumen and direct experienceworking with Learning Management Systems (LMS), Employee Performance System (EPM) and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). A working knowledge of Cornerstone On Demand and Saba is preferred
- Program and/or project management experiencerequired
- Rigorous attention to detail, organizational skills and follow-through
- People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player with strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and handle confidential material
- Ability to exercise judgment, handle confidential information and take initiative and work with various levels of employees
- Ability to troubleshoot, strategize and implement process changes with minimal direction
- Flexibility in work hours as required by training programs
- Bachelors degree from accredited college / university or equivalent experience in Talent Management or Learning & Development preferred