The role will also undertake talent needs analysis in consultation with relevant stakeholders and work with the business to provide advice and guidance around training needs. It will also prioritize and manage regulatory requirements and educational sponsorships where required.
The role will also have Regional/Global budgetary oversight for its area of coverage, provide governance around approvals for regional training requirements and ensure consistency in standards and reporting (i.e. Connect2Learn) cross-divisionally and regionally. It will also be responsible for managing relationships with key regional vendors/partners and challenge (where appropriate) the prioritization of needs in line with the business’s strategy and profile.
Ideally you should have extensive experience, preferably in Development, Culture as well as visible experience in facilitation and coaching of employees and managers.
Additional requirements will also include partnering with the central Talent Development team on the design and delivery of firm-wide agreed development interventions with agreed target population groups to build sustainability and embedding of key skills. A range of development interventions are to be deployed, including formal & informal facilitation, co-facilitation with vendors and/or the business and coaching (peer group & one-to-one).
- Previous relevant years’ of experience in HR (preferably in Development)
- Graduate degree (preferably in Business Admin, Psychology or similar)
- Visible experience in training and coaching of employees and managers
- Strong knowledge of training methods, talent theory and how to practically use it
- Proven track record in designing talent interventions
- Commercial outlook with Investment Banking experiencepreferred
- Excellent facilitation and moderation skills
- Ability to present in groups and larger audiences
- Extensive experience in advisory and consulting skills
- Strong relationship management and communication skills and experience in challenging, questioning and influencing appropriate. High credibility and ability to operate with senior management and ExCo teams
- Able to work with and in teams
- Effective project management skills and the ability to execute independently to high quality and deadlines
- Experience of working with Talent management systems, including the necessary governance and reporting requirements
- Attention to detail and ability to work confidently and diligently with numbers and budgets
- Strong command of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and work in a global matrix environment
- Anticipate needs; demonstrates initiative; proactive
Recommended Key Competencies:
- Teamwork & Communication Skills
- Performance Orientation
- Integrity, Trust & Fairness
- Openness to Innovation & Change
- Design and Delivery of Talent Interventions
- Managers and Employees within the Business
- Head of HRAsset Management
- Central HR Develop Employee Team
- Business Partners & Advisory Teams
- Global Head of Develop.
Job ID: 3169512