We’re building a Best-in-Class recruiting organization and are looking for our next “A-Team” member. At 8x8, our mission is to ensure every candidate who walks through our doors leaves loving 8x8 as much as we do. As our recruiting coordinator, and the face of the company, you’ll have the opportunity to drive a premier candidateexperience, process improvements, and add value to 8x8’s Talent Acquisition Team.
Working closely with recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers, you will have a unique perspective into the interviewing experience and will have an integral role in helping us identify best practices as we implement creative and efficient solutions to create a great interviewing experience.
- Partner with in-house recruiting team to schedule and coordinate onsite interviews
Assist with all the events/coordination and some presentation - portions of the Day 1 New Hire / possibly portions of the Fast Start sessions
Be involved as needed for recruiting events such as, university recruiting, conferences, meet-ups, tech-talks, and onsite and offsite recruiting events
We need someone that is outgoing, presentable, meticulous with details and has exellent communications skills. Someone that can handle the scheduling funtions as well as the events.
Provide an extremely positive interview experience for both candidates and interviewers
- Maintain accurate data in our applicant tracking system
- Contribute to numerous recruiting projects and programs
- 6 plus years of experience working in a Recruiting, HR or Administrative role
- 3+ years of experience working in a Recruiting Coordinator/Scheduling role in a fast-paced, high-tech, start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, especially spelling and grammar skills, and a keen eye for detail
- Experience handling heavy interview scheduling and coordination in a fast paced environment
- Did we mention Detail-oriented; must ensure a high level of accuracy
- A good sense of humor and ability to remain focused during busy times
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a high-demand environment while demonstrating professionalism, flexibility, and good judgement
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Docs, etc.)
Job ID 2017-2189