The Talent Advisor Ops I is a critical member of the Talent team and is responsible for collaborating with business partners and human resources to support the talent acquisition needs of the business. With guidance, the Talent Advisor acts as the talent acquisition subject matter expert to internal and external business partners and is responsible for assisting in identifying the best candidates to fill open positions, and deliver on organizational objectives.
Responsibilities include the following.
• Manages the recruiting process for assigned function/geography including, conducting intake calls with hiring manager, updatingschedules, and coordinating interviews.
• Manages the relationship with RPO providers for sourcing, screening and scheduling of qualified candidates.
• Collaborates with hiring managers and HR to effectively forecast talent needs in order to build proactive talent pipelines in advance of need.
• Manage the sourcing process to engage in the proactive sourcing and successful identification of top talent for job openings within business unit(s) and/or specific functions.
• Provides regular reporting and analysis of requisition history, candidate and market labor data, and sourcing effectiveness based on statistics, cost efficiency and hiring manager feedback.
• Leverages resources effectively using a variety of sourcing tools and programs including job boards, social media, attending job related events and networking to build talent pools
• Advises and executes on effective and efficient recruitment strategies needed to acquire top talent, including diverse and military job seekers.
• Educates hiring managers on conducting behavioral interviewing, and facilitates selection process in order to ensure effective, legal interviewing practices.
• Attracts and engages top talent to career opportunities by providing information related to compensation, benefits, policies and procedures, to ensure the candidateexperience is positive and informative.
• Meets with management and other key stakeholders on a regular basis to collaborate on optimal approaches to strengthen candidate pool, including annual recruiting strategies and diversity initiatives.
• Provides hiring manager accurate and timely updates on applicant activity, tracks talent acquisition metrics, and reports trends and issues to TA leadership, providing recommendations for improvement
• Negotiates and extends offers of employment to selected candidates. Facilitates the offer and pre-employment processes to ensure a smooth onboardingexperience.
• Maintains established OFCCP, Fair Labor Hiring Practices, and Compliance policies procedures, and objectives. Facilitates and tracks community and diversity outreach.
• Maintains compliance with all federal, state and local regulations, including proper dispositioning of candidates and document retention.
• Values professional growth and development by participating in educational programs, staying current on recruiting-related topics and trends, and participating in relevant meetings and information exchanges.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree, (accredited), or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and 4years of relevant work experience.
• Experience: 2 or more years of relevant work experience (in addition to education requirement).
• Ability to relate and communicate with individuals at all levels effectively in written or oral format
• Ability to work in large or small team environments
• Demonstrate organizational savvy through appropriate engagement of business partners and utilizing escalation protocol as necessary
• Ability to translate business plans to recruitment strategies
• Strong project management skills and the ability to execute fast-paced and high volume recruitment efforts
• Strong customer orientation and influencing skills
• Expert knowledge of employment law, corporate recruitment practices
• In-depth experience in competency-based interview and assessment techniques
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Knowledge of workforce planning (talent assessment and talent forecasting)
• In-depth knowledge of internal and external market trends