About the role
What you need to know:
As a member of the AIG Corporate Functions Talent Acquisition team, it is your priority to captivate new employees who are passionate about their work and are eager to make an impact. In this role, you will be experienced in seeing through full life cycle search and will attract the best candidates across various businesses within Corporate Functions.
The main focus will be Information Technology roles including but not limited to Cyber Security, Life & Retirement IT, Infrastructure Services and IT Regulatory Risk. Other areas of responsibilities may include Finance, Audit, ERM, etc. You will work closely in partnership with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, and the extended Talent Acquisition team members. If you would like to join a collaborative, nimble, high performing team, we would love to hear from you.
What we’re looking for:
Execution of Sourcing & Recruiting Strategy
- Identify/clarify hiring specifications and competencies, document and confirm principal requirements to ensure accurate and detailed job descriptions, and develop TA action plans.
- Proactively source, screen, interview, and recommend candidates for open roles and effectively share talent across peer or business groups.
- Identify, plan, and attend internal and external networking events that will connect you directly with talent as they arise.
- With the support of TA colleagues, keep up to date with new recruiting methods; assist in developing and maintaining consistent corporate recruiting strategies and processes.
Client Partnership & Relationship Management
- Build strong consultative relationships with HR Partners and Business Leaders, as well as other Talent Team members in order to understand business priorities and anticipate staffing needs.
- Develop robust partnerships among our organization including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Compensation, Employee Resource Groups (ERG), HR Shared Services (HRSS).
- Demonstrate a consultative style, providing relevant metrics when necessary and industry trends to develop creative solutions for hiring managers.
- Ensure a smooth recruiting process by using communication skills to manage expectations and provide process updates with the hiring team throughout the recruiting lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5+ years of work experience in a corporate recruiting environment and/or retained search firm experience.
- Experience with Workday Recruiting applicant tracking system is desired.
- Experience owning client relationships and ability to manage large volume of search assignments.
- Participate in organized Talent Acquisition Events (internally and externally).
- Participate in projects such as UAT’s, Operational Improvements as requested.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Ability to in work in a collaborative fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal and external partners and clients.
- Possess a wide range of experience on current corporate recruiting policies, practices, and industry trends.
- Aptitude in assessing intangible aspects of candidates accurately (candidate’s fit with the position and with the company culture).
- Strong knowledge of basic employment law, OFCCP guidelines and HR practices.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities and help drive TA process improvements.
- Ability to execute in a changing professional environment.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.