- Assist with the overall vision of Talent Acquisition Team for KAR by helping to implement sustainable and scalable recruitment, training and performance measurement programs that help ensure growth and retention.
- Will supervisor several talent acquisition team members to manage, motivate, grow and guide team in obtaining their hiring objectives and developmental goals.
- Responsible for the strategic targeting of fulfillment for positions and growth of the recruitment strategy within a subsidiary or department in the KAR organization.
- Solicit businesses by cold calling, networking or requesting referrals. Upon establishing relationships with hiring managers who need recruiting services, this position leads and assists in the development of strategies and the candidate sourcing process.
- Understand company culture, structure, short and long term goal objectives, projects, policies and procedures, international and national governmental guidelines and laws that must be followed prior to the hiring of job applicants.
- Creates a pool of candidates through job fairs, job boards, campus job fairs, social networking, community organizations, internet data mining, media channels, industry relationships, internal and external referrals and other means.
- Assists the hiring manager in communication with the applicant/candidate and is responsible for staying in touch with job applicants and assisting internal candidates with guidance in their internal job search. Duties may also include the negotiation of salaries between the hiring manager and the job candidate
- Work with established third-party vendors on an as needed basis.
- Ensures continuous development of recruiting/sourcing skills and knowledge using latest talent acquisition methodologies and technical resources. Improves organization attractiveness by keeping abreast of industry trends, compensation packages and practices.
- Partners with other Talent Acquisition members on special projects to build and sustain strategies to continuously deliver a high level of customer service to the organization and meet the Business Unit/Department and the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in corporate recruiting and other forms of recruiting will be considered (a combination of HR and recruiting experience will be considered with the presence of more advanced skills in Talent Acquisition, analytics and Talent Management). Experiencerecruiting in Canada a plus.
- A minimum of 1 year of supervisory experiencerequired.
- Comfortable with analyzing and interpreting data to share with their team and business partners.
- Must have above average computer skills and have worked with recruiting software programs and other software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint, as well as use of the Internet and e-mail.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent educational experience required.
KAR is an equal opportunity employer. KAR is a drug-free workplace.