Who You Are:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for performing HR and Recruiting related duties that fosters exceptional relationships with candidates and hiring managers. In this position, you will help drive a culture of continuous improvement and development. Work closely with management in supporting human resources and recruiting functions to deliver results, both as an individual and team contributor. You will help drive our next stage of growth as we build our team with top talent.
What You Do:
- Support the Talent Acquisition Manager in building applicant sourcing pipeline by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; provides organization information, opportunities, and benefits; creates presentations.
- Execute on overall talent acquisition strategy and full life cycle recruiting for Profit Recovery Partners.
- Actively uses techniques and tools to search for talent on the internet, posting job listings on company career page and other job sites, solicit referrals, cold call, networking, contract recruiters, and conduct other methods to find talent for the organization.
- Work with Talent Acquisition Manager and Hiring Managers to ensure a seamless interview experience for all candidates.
- Assist with phone screening and assessing potential candidates.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience through your timely and professional follow up and communication on all interview coordination for in-person interviews.
- Facilitate candidate assessments following interviews, soliciting feedback, coordinating decision meetings, etc.
- Manage accuracy and timeliness of the online onboarding process; assist candidates throughout process to ensure successful onboarding.
- Ensure compliance with all hiring policies, practices, and employment laws.
- Oversee and promote intern program including onboarding, training, staffing, and coaching of interns.
- Manage temporary employee program to meet short term organizational staffing needs.
- Other HR duties as assigned.
Requirements for position
What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 4 years of progressive experience in HR and Talent Acquisition
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Familiarity with employment law and ability to identify resources necessary to remedy legal situations