We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist from any industry to join our growing team. OTR Leasing is one of the country's largest lessors of tractor trailers to owner-operators. This is a career opportunity for the right individual. Please read this entire advertisement beforeapplying – this is NOT an entry-level position. We are growing, promoting people, and having LOTS of fun.
Reasons why OTR is a great opportunity for you
- Duh, we have a KILLER benefit package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, ping pong tables, free food, free beer, water rower…and more.
- Champions in our organization rise quickly to the top and are promoted to leadership positions
- We run a VERY FAST PACED, HIGH ENERGY, and FUN ENVIRONMENT.
- No Weekends & Standard Office Hours
What we are looking for in you!
- People with a BURNING DESIRE TO WIN AND ACHIEVE
- Hands-on experience with sourcing talent (managing multiple platforms, processes, and applicants)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- We can teach skills and knowledge. We cannot teach talent, energy, positive attitude, character, and drive. We can help bring this out of you if you have it inside. We will provide you with 100% of the tools, support, and training it takes to be successful. You will need to provide the positive attitude, drive, and work ethic it takes to be successful.
Top 5 reasons someone fails at what we do
- Addictions (Drugs, Alcohol, Facebook, YouTube, SnapChat, IG, Hinge, etc)
- Lack of Support at Home
- People with "Victim Mentalities" who blame everyone else for their problems (we can help with this but you need to be willing to participate).
- "I / ME" people who think the world revolves around them. We hire "WE / US" type people who like being part of something bigger than themselves.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks and at local events to develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Craft and communicate creative nontraditional recruiting messages
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements and success factors
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, complete interviews, receive offers and join our team
- Promote our employer brand online and offline