DescriptionInterstates is growing, and we are currently seeking an Experienced Recruiter to join our Human Resources team for our Sioux Center or Sioux Falls offices. This position will be primarily focused on recruiting top talent for our engineering, automation, and construction teams. It’s a great opportunity for the individual that has the drive and tenacity to find talent, problem solve, has a strong sense of urgency and is motivated by delivering results. Candidates with experience in technical recruiting are encouraged to apply today!
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit top talent nationally to support business unit growth; includes utilizing internet job postings, cold calling, networking, advertising, social media and employee referrals.
- Maintain continuous pipeline of pre-screened/qualified candidates for specified positions.
- Manage staffing/applicant tracking systems, including all applicant-tracking data on a timely basis.
- Pre-screen candidates, coordinate face-to-face interviews, and partner with HR and Hiring Managers throughout complex hiring processes.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 4-8years of experience in recruiting.
- BS/BA Degree and/or a combination of education with equivalent work experience.
- Technology industry knowledge and/or experiencerequired.
- Has exceptional search, candidate development and assessment skills and experience.
- Proven ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment. Resilience under pressure.
- Effective and strong verbal/written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.