HKS is a team of more than 1,400 architects, interior designers, urban designers, scientists, artists, anthropologists and other professionals working together across industries and across the globe to create places that delight, heal and stimulate peak performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering elegant solutions that solve our clients’ challenges. Our research teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve outcomes--then they share them freely for everyone’s benefit. In all we do, we are mindful of the fragility of all life and of the planet.
Our Human Resources team is seeking an outstanding Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Dallas office.
- Partner and develop trusting relationships with hiring managers to recruit outstanding talent and ensure hiring goals are achieved
- Recruit a variety of levels and professionals utilizing the ATS, social media, search techniques, professional networking, and relationship building
- Manage candidateexperience through a first-class recruiting and hiring process
- Coordinate and conduct candidate phone screens and interviews
- Extend and negotiate verbal and written offers; manage onboarding expectations
- Participate and contribute in various recruiting meetings, strategic initiatives and projects
- Assist in the development of short- and long-term recruitment strategies for continuous process improvement
- Contribute to planning and execution of employment branding initiatives relative to social media presence, campaigns, advertisements and job boards
- Maintain applicant tracking system; manage applicant process; create and manage requisitions
- Engage and manage relationships with external agencies and resources
- Articulate the firm’s total compensation plan, benefit plans and overall culture to attract and assess talent
- Maintain connections with industry associations, networks and organizations
- Stay current with overall recruitment trends and best practices and provide feedback to HR leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Psychology, or related degreerequired
- Typically with 5 - 8 years’ experience
- Executive search firm and Human Resources experience highly desired
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication with all levels in the organization
- Proficient in the use of applicant tracking systems (ATS), MS Office, HRIS systems
- Working knowledge of hiring best practices, policies, procedures, and employment law.