We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist in Southeast and Midwest Territory. Position will be located in Atlanta corporate office.
We are the National Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
We are a leading provider of top quality rigid packaging. Our organization consists of more than 2,400 employees in over 55 locations. We are a customer driven company with proven expertise in the areas of custom design, supply chain fulfillment and diverse manufacturing platforms. We are a company that is passionate about helping our clients succeed. Companies nationwide rely on Consolidated Container Company to provide products, support innovation, facilitate marketing decisions and improve business performance in their daily operations. Our talented and diverse team of employees rivals all others in the industry.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our work, and our workforce, and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports success.
What sets Consolidated Container Company apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Guiding Principles:
Act with Integrity & in Compliance
Drive Value Creation
Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
Focus on the Customer
Act with Humility
Treat others with Dignity and Respect
The incorporation of these principles at all levels of our organization allow our employees to feel valued and excited about the impact Consolidated Container Company has on both consumers and clients who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about Consolidated Container Company?
Please visit our website at: www.cccllc.com
Consolidated Container Company is committed to providing a competitive Total Rewards Package that meets our employees’ needs.
From a choice of medical, dental and vision plans to retirement savings opportunities through a 401(k), company match and Roth feature, CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package. We want our employees to have a work life balance ensuring they are at their best in whatever they do. We offer a generous holiday, vacation and time off program as well as opportunities to contribute to our local communities and broader scale sustainability efforts.
Job Objective: The Talent Acquisition Consultant works closely with HR in handling and supporting various recruiting activities within the geographic area. Carries out responsibilities in the following functions: sourcing, screening, hiring, training, recruitment activities and branding.
Essential Job Functions
- Talent Acquisition - Conducts recruitment efforts for exempt roles at corporate and plant; interviews candidates for employment; writes and advertises job openings through our ICIMs recruiting tool; Assists with key hiring projects in their region.
- Building Relationships & Talent Pipelines: Working with Military, Work Re-entry, Colleges and other sources to develop pipelines.
- Project Owners: Responsible for developing, evaluating, leading and continuously improving talent attraction and retention programs including: employee referral, candidate experience, diversity hiring and internal mobility.
- Continuous Training & Educating: - Coordinates and provides assistance to HR Specialists, Area HR Managers and Hiring Managers in regards to recruitment tools, interviewing and hiring process.
- Models our Company’s Guiding Principles and champions our Always Made Right, Always Made Safe Culture.
Knowledge in the following areas is preferred:
Recruiting and Talent Acquisition Project Management Building Talent
Microsoft Outlook Suite Training & Development
Skill & Attributes preferred:
Written and Oral Communication Influence Others Cultural Awareness
Coaching & Counseling Relationship Management Sourcing
Multitasking Conflict Management Negotiation
- At least five years of full life cycle corporate recruiting experience OR five years of agency recruiting experience filling a wide range of positions.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to run Talent Acquisition projects
- Strong presentation skills.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Creativity is a must!
- Familiarity with an Applicant Tracking System, networking tools, and other sourcing solutions.
- Very proficient in sourcing and screening candidates
• Experience recruiting within the plastics and manufacturing industries is highly preferred.