Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, collaborative and tech savvy Recruiter to join the North America Talent Acquisition Team. You will be responsible for the full 360 recruitment cycle of salaried personnel across multiple locations and disciplines which will and require 1st class planning, organising, stakeholder management, creativity and enthusiasm. You'll ideally be passionate about technology and have great hunting and sourcing skills and a track record of finding hard to find niche talent. We work collaboratively so you will be building strong relationships with HR and internal hiring managers, developing recruiting strategies, collaborating with the sourcing/administrative team, screening and referring qualified candidates whilst ensuring full compliance.
Whilst preferred location is Richardson, TX – we are open to applications for experienced candidates from locations near other CommScope facilities in North America.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with HR and internal hiring managers to identify openings and assist in the internal/external hiring process.
- Assist and monitor the position requisition development process by reviewing all requisitions for relevant SAP data, position description, qualifications, compensation and management approvals.
- Meet with hiring managers to understand job requirements and competencies, evaluate and identify staffing strategies to develop diverse candidate pools, set expectations. Provide frequent ongoing communications regarding updates/status.
- Collaborates with the staffing team to create and implement innovative sourcing strategies to accommodate challenging circumstances.
- Proactively identifies challenges early on to filling key positions and works to eliminate barriers before they become problematic.
- Manage advertising and web posting response, screening applicants and referring qualified candidates to the requesting manager.
- Enter relevant candidate data into the applicant tracking system on a timely basis to ensure full compliance and process consistency.
- Assist in the management of third-party recruiting agency referrals and relationships, as necessary.
- Coordinate/communicate the interview process and any related travel arrangements with all interview participants.
- Consult with hiring managers and HR in the final selection of qualified candidates to meet organizational needs through participation in salary recommendations, extending verbal offers of employment, and coordinating new hire processing.
- Implement the provisions of the company relocation policy to ensure the timely relocation of new employees and the geographical transfer of current employees.
- Provide EEO compliance data and other reports as required.
- Participate in projects and meetings related to the staffing and human resource function.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5 years related recruitment experience, preferably inhouse/RPO.
- Experience across multi discipline hiring required.
- Must have proven relationship management skills, effective interpersonal skills, outstanding oral and written communications skills, leadership skills, and team collaboration skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities successfully and be process oriented.
- Ability to interact and build relationships internally and externally and able to operate in a regional, and globally matrixed environment.
- Demonstrate multi-tasking skills, creativity and initiative.
- Experience in the telecommunication industry is a plus.
- Experience of working across multiple locations and geographies would be highly advantageous
- Bi-lingual would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Knowledge of internet sourcing, applicant tracking systems, HR practices and familiarity with corporate relocation policies strongly preferred.
- Strong Microsoft skills required.
- Highly analytical. inquisitive and a problem solver.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and with the ability to build strong relationships
- Dedication and persistence.
- Eagerness to learn, develop and grow with the business.
- Drive, ambition and goal focussed.
- Positivity and a strong work ethic.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.