Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Location: This position is located in Cincinnati, OH. Local applicants only please.
Join our team
Centric Consulting is a management consulting firm that guides clients in the search for answers to complex digital, business and technology problems. We help clients conquer change, optimize processes, elevate technology, and best compete in a digital world. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. Headquartered in Ohio, with locations across the country and India, Centric has earned annual recognition by Forbes as one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms since 2016. Visit our website to learn more.
Our National Talent Acquisition Team values our employees, empowers them to do great work, and allows them to find balance in the office and in life. Our team is constantly collaborating to ensure we are hiring fresh talent and implementing new tools into our hiring process. We're looking for Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team.
In this role, you will:
- Work with TA Team Lead to implement recruiting strategies to ensure a full talent pipeline. This includes sourcing and managing diverse candidate pipelines, with active and passive candidates, by utilizing e-recruitment tools, including but not limited to Taleo, LinkedIn Recruiter, university sourcing, and social & digital media channels.
- Screen and evaluate candidates for a variety of roles and at different levels, including phone/video interviews.
- Successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a tight timeline.
- Provide professional and responsive communications to stakeholders in the recruiting process.
- Write and maintain accurate job postings.
- Take proactive and innovative approaches to recruiting and filling the talent pipeline. Identify effective ways to attract passive candidates and sources for marketing open positions. Creatively uses social media platforms to attract new talent, ensure high visibility of career opportunities and promote the Centric brand.
- Work with Recruiting Coordinator as necessary to manage the talent acquisition process using Taleo ATS and ensures workflows are updated.
- Contribute to a cohesive, supportive team environment
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 5-6+ required in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding. Understand selection methods and techniques.
- Experience utilizing a mix of innovative sourcing techniques and tools that attract high-quality, passive candidates.
- Experience with progressive recruitment technology, social media, networks and professional platforms.
- Strong sourcing skills - ability to use multiple search platforms including (but not limited to) LinkedIn, Google, Indeed, Hiretual etc.
- Customer Focus
- Demonstrate/proven multi-state USA Talent Acquisition experience
- Exceptional collaboration, relationship, and consultative skills with success in fostering long term relationships and partnerships with internal teams and candidates.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with high attention to detail.
- Hands on experience in leveraging applicant tracking systems, Taleo preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship Management
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and quick to adapt to changing requirements in a high volume environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent years of relevant experience required.
What makes Centric different?
- Special Culture - Our people make us different. We have highly talented, intelligent individuals across a broad variety of disciplines - who are eager to learn from you and share their own expertise. We embrace fresh perspectives and each other. Don't take our word for it - check us out on Glassdoor , Facebook , Twitter or Instagram to get a glimpse inside what makes us unique.
- Impact - We think of ourselves as a big company with a small company feel - a local player with global reach that combines business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences - We are allowed to be ourselves here. We are encouraged to be human. It's at the root of who we are as a firm and why we're here .
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging - We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a culture where all people feel like they belong and are respected and valued regardless of who they are, where they are from, and what experiences they've had. We believe a Centric Together work environment is essential to what we do.
- Innovation - We value passion, determination, perseverance and innovation . We are inspired because we believe in what we are doing and where we are going.
- Passion for the greater good - We are steadfast in our devotion to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee involvement in community