What you will do:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist leads Division business partners to successfully fill positions across multiple categories and levels including, but not limited to: drivers, production operators, plant managers, financial service specialists, retail sales representatives, outside sales managers, and senior leadership. This position will work closely with the Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to provide both transactional and strategic talent acquisition to fill critical roles expeditiously.
- Lead and execute full cycle recruiting:
- Sourcing – identify internal and external candidate pipelines in alignment with each position and geography.
- Screening – Visual resume and phone screening to match the proper level of qualifications of a candidate to open positions.
- Selection & Interviewing – interview and determine selection process with hiring team
- On Boarding – assistance with offer letters, assessments, and other relevant administration.
- Utilization of all recruitment tools included but not limited to Taleo Enterprise (ATS), 3rd party resume databases, proprietary candidate portals, social media channels, and any other external recruitment tools currently being utilized.
- Create, develop, and maintain TA best practices for both Division and field recruitment efforts. This will include being held accountable to certain TA metrics and standards along with process improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for campus and military recruiting by attending various events and recruiting activities. This includes on-site interviewing and making recommendations for hire following such events.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal business partners, hiring managers, and leaders across multiple functional areas to ensure their needs are properly addressed including coaching hiring managers on best in class recruitment, interview and hiring practices.
- Maintain and grow our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion as well as established Talent Management strategies.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- The above job functions are illustrative of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position and are not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development/ Behavior, Business or related field. In lieu of degree, consideration for up to 4 years of additional related experience may be accepted.
- 5 years of prior related recruiting experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Exercise strong communication skills both verbal and written that grows and maintains strong partner relationships.
- Have demonstrated experience in managing multiple client groups and successfully partnering with leaders and overcoming challenges
- Be committed to Talent Acquisition excellence including strategy development and execution.
- Be personable, professional, responsive, and knowledgeable and bring value to the department and to our customers.
- Preferably have Knowledge of DOT requirements and/or experience recruiting professional sales.
- Have advanced knowledge and experience of CRM and ATS tools to ensure recruiting compliance with all state and federal legislation including EEOC and OFCCP.
- May be required to travel overnight regionally up to 15% of the time
- Lives by Airgas safety programs, OSHA, and all related rules, regulations, procedures which are applicable to this position’s responsibilities.