Centric Consulting is hiring a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist/Recruiter for our National Recruiting team. We are looking for a seasoned recruiter with superior search skills who likes to dig in to find the best candidates for various types of roles. This position will support our service offerings and help build those practices by hiring the best talent out there.
What you’ll do as a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist/Recruiter.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Service Offering Leads to understand the specific skills and client needs. Develop strategies to find the best candidates for their roles.
- Execute exceptional sourcing strategies and mechanisms to source talented candidates.
- Build strong networks in key functional areas and locations in order to keep a consistent pipeline of highly qualified candidates.
- Provide recruiting support to leaders and professionals.
What You'll Bring
- Minimum 5 years of high-volume recruiting experience with a search firm or professional services consulting firm. Requires solid sourcing and interviewing/screening and candidate management experience as necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple high priority searches simultaneously for a demanding client base and set appropriate expectations with clients, while managing to those commitments.
- Candidate should possess strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of professionals. Must be self-motivated, able to work independently, but also as an integral part of a widely dispersed team that interacts virtually.
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to lead in a rapidly changing environment is crucial.
- Ideal candidate should have experience sourcing various professional and management consulting resources and ability to evaluate fit against Centric requirements
- Understanding prevailing technologies at a high level so as to be able to screen, sort and carry a meaningful conversation with the candidate, if necessary.
- Significant experience utilizing creative resources and techniques to source candidates necessary. General knowledge of Project and Program Management, Technology and Business Consulting.
- College degreerequired.
- Previous professional services experience is preferred.
- Experience with recruiting software preferred, Taleo highly desirable.