The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be responsible for the full lifecycle clinical or non-clinical recruitment and sourcing for critical positions across the US as we raise the bar on talent. The position will report to the Talent Acquisition Team Leader assigned to the region. Job responsibilities:
- Understanding the needs of clinical or non-clinical roles within the region and working closely with hiring managers to fill those roles with highly qualified candidates.
- Presenting as a competent recruiting professional and ensuring that job seekers have a positive candidate experience.
- Completing phone screenings on qualified candidates and effectively narrowing the field of candidates in order to only present those who are highly qualified and the best fit.
- Ensuring diversity in all candidate pools and using effective souring techniques to find those candidates.
- Preparing candidates and hiring managers for interviews, providing interview guides as needed.
- Coordinating and participating in Recruitment Fairs, trade shows and Open House events to promote the company’s career opportunities.
- Working effectively as part of a team to meet goals and deadlines.
- Scheduling and facilitating interviews and candidate travel as needed.
- Training Hiring Managers on applicant tracking system as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Equivalent experience (4+ years) as a Recruiter or Recruiting Coordinator can be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 2+ years of experience supporting full cycle recruitment.
- Corporate experience is preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.