Are you looking to kick start your career in recruiting and human resources? Our company is looking for the next generation of business professionals to work as recruiters within our Talent Acquisition department. We are willing to provide paid training and support to candidates with the drive to succeed. As a Recruiter, you will be engaging active and passive
candidates for full and part time positions within the organization.
- Drives the candidate management process with hiring manager, solidifies offer process and candidate acceptance.
- Source prospective candidates using proprietary database systems, job boards and community based organizations.
- Determines job specifications, qualifications and skills profile.
- Reviews resumes for appropriate skill sets to qualify candidates.
- Conducts behavior based pre-screen interviews via the telephone daily.
- Clearly communicates expectations of the position to the candidate.
- Evaluates candidates against job requirements, engages candidate in the opportunity and presents qualified candidates to the Hiring Manager.
Manages the hiring process for selected candidates.
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
- Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds. A detailed Environmental and Physical Requirements document is available in the Total Rewards department.