Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Flatiron is currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Recruiter for a 6-month contract. As a member of Flatiron’s Talent Acquisition team you will be responsible for partnering closely with business and functional leaders to source and hire top talent to ensure the company meets both their operational and strategic goals.
- Effectively manage the candidate process, acting as first point of contact, conducting detailed semi-technical interviews, provide shortlist of candidates to hiring managers and manage the offer negotiation process where appropriate and retain ownership of the process until the successful onboarding.
- Source candidates through both traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods to fill open requisitions
- Working closely with hiring managers, gain an in-depth understanding of the requirement from both a technical and soft skill perspective, formulate job descriptions where required, post to company and external website and promote on social media
- Provides information on company and job opportunities to potential applicants
- Successfully partners with management team to ensure recruiting objectives are met
- Adheres to company policies and practices, and constantly driven to meeting or exceeding position goals and objectives
- Adheres to employment laws related to staffing
- Maintains knowledge of Flatiron’s company values and strategic plan
- Support published corporate policies
- Perform additional assignments per management’s direction
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field from an accredited university and 5+ years related experience or 9+ years related experience if no degree in related field
- 3+ years experience in technical recruiting
- A mix of agency and in-house experience is preferred and experience working on high volume recruitment projects is considered an asset.
- Ability to work in a team environment, high initiative, strong judgment and results orientation needed to successfully operate in this role
- You will be proactive, focused, self-motivated and work efficiently under pressure but above all, you will be passionate about finding the best possible person for each position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, coupled with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with all levels within the organization and candidates alike.
- Must have strong customer service orientation
- Travel required