The Talent Acquisition Program Manager will be responsible for the development of innovative strategies and plans in deep collaboration with recruiting leadership, hiring managers, employee resource groups and our HR business partners. In order to do this, you must be obsessive about great candidate experience, and commit to being creative along with us, to help build the most interesting and effective recruiting strategy ever.
This position can be located in Oakland, CA, Atlanta, GA, San Francisco, CA, New York, NY, St. Louis, MO, or Portland, OR.
- Strategy & Direction: Stay on top of trends, best practices and inclusion-related matters. Develop short- and long-term plans for improving diversity recruiting efforts and crafting innovative data driven solutions. Be a team-player and trusted advisor to I&D Lead, Talent Team, Employee Resource Groups (Communities), and the broader organization.
- Budget Oversight: Develop, manage and standardize global dashboards for budget and performance tracking of partnership agreements. Track progress, measure success, and report on learnings and key outcomes from recruiting program initiatives.
- Understanding of Market and Talent Pools: Possesses the industry knowledge and ability to leverage tools to research and understand the market across the engineering and business functions. Ability to adjust strategies based on known factors and advise talent team on best tactics to resolve immediate talent gaps.
- Cross Functional Influence and Change Management: Be able to engage Talent Team on strategic initiatives and develop self sustainable processes in partnership with Talent Operations to implement resources and tools.
- Delivery & Execution: Execute against opportunities and strategies. Collaborate with recruiting leadership to drive operational excellence across Talent Team to drive accountability for diverse hiring efforts, leverage data from I&D Reports, and determine how we communicate our commitment to creating a diverse workforce.
- Re-Invent: Gain an in depth understanding of our current diversity recruiting practices, build a strategy to support efforts, take a breath and build an even better strategy that no other company has ever thought about. Develop holistic strategies that touch on candidate experience, candidate assessment, and learning and development to support investments in diversity recruiting.
- Communications: Build strong connections with employee resource groups (communities), hiring managers, and overall talent team to share results, gain insights and drive change to ensure a highly diverse teams across all functions.
In terms of how you'll do it, when it's all said and done, you will have demonstrated leadership, fortitude, creativity, influence, people instincts, and the ability to be both strategic and operational.
- Partner with talent team to develop a strategy to source and attract talent from underrepresented groups and create an inclusive candidate experience.
- Partner with I&D Lead, hiring manager, talent team on related office expansions by conducting market research, building local relationships with diverse organizations, identifying recruiting targets and metrics, and documenting and communicating overall recommending plan.
- Program management oversight for external recruiting relationships e.g. /dev/color, GHC, NSBE, SHPE, AfroTech and other identified diverse related recruiting partnerships.
- Work with internal teams to include Government Relations & Public Affairs, and Internal / External Communications to integrate I&D initiatives and Employee Resource Groups (Communities) activities into broader company-wide recruiting strategies e.g. Career Pathways - HBCU Connect.
- 5+ years managing organizational projects and programs
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills; strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills also a must
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and solutions-oriented in the face of problems
- Passion for trying, learning, improving, and sharing best practices
- Proactive team member with excellent attention to detail and follow through
- A creative yet shrewd operator who's equally comfortable experimenting and prioritizing against ORKs/metrics
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, and push back on leaders when necessary
- Strong sense of urgency to drive projects to completion
- Background in Recruiting is a plus
- 25% travel required.