WideOrbit is the technology platform for media companies to connect audiences and ads, everywhere. Its mission is to simplify media buying and selling by focusing on innovation, customer delight, and value creation for both sides of media transactions. Starting with its core traffic management solution, WideOrbit centralizes operations and streamlines workflows for radio, cable, and television companies. The company continues to introduce new benefits to the media industry, including a programmatic media exchange for increasing demand for advertising inventory and improving campaign efficiency. WideOrbit is headquartered in San Francisco with offices worldwide. Customers include NBCUniversal, Tribune Media, Entercom Communications, Raycom Media, TEGNA, AMC Networks and many other top media companies around the world.
WideOrbit’s Talent Acquisition team is looking for a dedicated team player, passionate about an excellent candidateexperience. We believe that WideOrbit’s success is due the specialized and diverse talent that we hire, grow and retain. Talent Acquisition is the first step and we partner with our hiring managers to understand their teams and each position as well as our candidates and their career goals. Our TA team also handles side projects in TA and HR to provide our employees and managers with the resources to make WO a great place to work.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Manage all parts of the full recruiting cycle for mid level positions across all of WO.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify recruiting strategy, key requirements, edit job descriptions, and create project plans for each role.
- Be a champion of WideOrbit, its people and products and maintain a positive, professional image to WideOrbiters and candidates
- Headhunt qualified candidates through various sources and social media tools including job boards, LinkedIn, User Groups, Networking, Referrals, and other creative means.
- Build relationships with hiring teams to ensure their confidence and trust in the recruitment process.
- Screen candidates for relevant skills and experience, and present high caliber candidates to the hiring team.
- Proactively follow up with candidates and hiring managers; and respond quickly to hiring manager requests to provide a quality talent acquisition experience.
- Leverage ATS system for gathering interview feedback, reporting and encourage data driven hiring decisions.
- Meet designated metrics and goals determined by the recruiting strategy plan such as number of phone screens, hiring team interviews, time to fill, and number of jobs filled which will vary depending on the type of role.
- Develop and maintain a talent pipeline for future recruiting needs.
- Actively work on multiple Talent Acquisition projects in a collaborative team environment with open communication and high expectations for quality.
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 5+ years recruiting experience in a technology, software or media company with knowledge of recruiting in a competitive talent community.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit mid to senior level roles and manage all parts of the full recruitment cycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to take initiative, think on your feet, and make well thought through and fast decisions.
- Experience building relationships with customers, candidates, and/or internal departments.
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability.
- Demonstrated ability to be consultative, persuasive, and diplomatic.