When you join Suburban Propane, you become a part of a fast-paced and dynamic company that has been serving its employees and customers for 90 years. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for partnering with our business leaders to develop effective recruiting strategies and to source and assess talent. If you love working with people and making a connection between great talent and company success, then we invite you to apply to join our growing team and be a part of our next 90 years.
- Proactively source candidates through various channels such as social media, web searches (Boolean), resume databases, etc.
- Assist with building and promoting the company’s brand as an employer of choice through social media posts, networking, etc.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to address staffing needs which includes regular follow-up to ensure the effectiveness of recruiting strategies
- Create and maintain requisitions in our iCIMS ATS
- Review resumes, conduct phone interviews and generate offer letters
- Develop and maintain a candidate pipeline to meet overall staffing needs
- Provide recruitment research, competitive intelligence and analysis
Why Suburban Propane?
Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of high volume corporate recruitment experiencerequired
- Proven experience building strong partnerships with Hiring Managers and creating/maintaining candidate pipelines.
JOB ID: 2310