Quotient Technology is growing, and we are looking for a full cycle Recruiter to lead efforts across our Analytics, Data and Business Development organizations and report into the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition. Along with leading all recruiting efforts, you will also partner closely with the SVP, Analytics, RVP, Business Development, and VP, Data Partnerships to build out their talent acquisition strategy. This person will be the subject matter expert for all things recruiting for these departments and be a Quotient Brand Ambassador.
What you will do:
- Full cycle recruiting for all Analytics, Data and Business Development experts with the ability to pick up other high priority positions during high ramp of hiring across the organization.
- Deep integration within the organization and overall knowledge of business strategy, product roll-outs, etc.
- Develop innovative sourcing solutions and map out top leads for regions where Quotient Technology is most actively growing
- Recommend, communicate and execute on recruitment strategy
- Facilitate and lead key initiatives and projects with recruiting team, stakeholders and hiring partners
- Partner with Quotient hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities.
- Effective pre-screening of candidates, and collaboration with hiring managers to engage Top 20-percenters to interview
- Manage interview process, ensuring great candidate experience, from first interview to final negotiation and close
- Continued market research on competition; we're looking for the best people to join Quotient, and solid understanding of our competitive landscape will be essential to success in this role.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in a full life cycle recruiting role within a corporate environment or agency firm. Experience working at a publicly-held company highly preferred
- Digital media industry knowledge a plus
- Demonstrated track record of building relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners
- Experience building and refining an effective recruiting process tailored to meet current business needs.
- Ability to be adaptable to shifting prioritizations
- High level of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Someone who enjoys fast-paced start-up environment, and who enjoys making a huge impact along the way!
- Someone with high attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Experience with Jobvite a plus