New England Biolabs (NEB) is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join the HR team.
Responsibilities include, proactively sourcing and assessing passive and active candidates for all positions within NEB. The individual selected for this role will have experience partnering with hiring managers to understand position requirements and creating effective methods to attract candidates.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand position requirements, prescreen and interview qualified candidates, conduct reference and background checks and maintain engagement throughout the hiring process with regular updates.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a diverse candidate pipeline.
- Create solutions for hard to fill positions.
- Communicate effectively with hiring managers and interview teams and ensure preparedness during interview process.
- Ensure recruitment activity is updated in an accurate, compliant, and timely manner within the Applicant Tracking System (Workday).
- Meet hiring goals by filling open positions with talented candidates in a timely manner.
- Stay abreast of trends and latest technologies to support the recruitment strategy.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 4 years sourcing and recruiting experience, ideally in a life science environment.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Workday a plus).
- Excellent communication, listening, fact finding and problem-solving skills. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with a wide variety of sourcing options. Proficient in the use of LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Highly motivated, results driven and able to work independently as well as with the team.
- Ability to project a positive and professional image on behalf of NEB.
- Understands and proactively supports Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action legislation and other legal aspects of interviewing and hiring.
New England Biolabs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Disabled and Protected Veterans and a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program. More in-depth details of EEO.