Liveperson is an expert based culture, built on the drive and passion of smart people! Our business is growing and we are looking for people like you!
LivePerson is the global leader in conversational commerce solutions and we aim to make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands. Our 18,000 customers, including leading brands like Citibank, HSBC, Orange, Virgin Atlantic, RBS and Liberty Global, use our conversational commerce solutions to orchestrate humans and AI, at scale, and create a convenient, deeply personal relationship — a conversational relationship — with their millions of consumers.
Over the next three years, our goal is to transform the 268 billion analogue phone calls between a brand and it’s consumers to digital on the LiveEngage platform. By doing this, we enable consumers to get back time and experience a more connected relationship with the brand in which sales, service, marketing, branches, stores, and contact centre’s become a unified experience.
The successful candidate has an opportunity to join a highly outstanding team within a fast-paced and successful organisation.
In this role you will:
- Execute on recruitment plans along with stakeholders involved for each role
- Own full cycle recruitment for technical (Engineering, IT, Customer Support) and non-technical (Sales, Marketing, G&A) roles across the US region
- Implement and utilize proactive headhunting strategies, including LinkedIn, social media, events, referral campaigns, etc
- Assist in the creation of role descriptions and detailed profiles for business partners
- Provide guidance to hiring managers related to candidate selection, interviewing, and selection; Conduct regular follow-ups with managers to determine effectiveness of recruitment plans
- Manage offer negotiation and onboarding process of candidates
- Leverage and maintain regular recruitment and pipeline reports and performance metrics to drive improvements to recruitment process as needed
- Identify and participate in networking activities, industry conferences and open houses to build relationships and connect with future talent
- Manage the candidate experience and positively promote and grow LivePerson’s employer brand
- Participate in global recruitment initiatives, eg. employer branding
You should be an expert in:
- 7+ years’ recruitment experience, with at least 3-4 years’ corporate recruitment experience
- Technology / SaaS industry experience, a plus
- Solid sourcing experience and creative pipeline management
- Strategic thinker with an independent entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to manage confidentiality concerning employee information
- Demonstrated experience in a global matrixed work environment
- Proven results being a trusted partner to hiring managers
- Successful track record in implementing recruiting strategies in a hyper growth organization
- Strong analytical skills and examples of data driven decision making
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills, including strong facilitation skills
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Greenhouse desired
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
We care about you.
LivePerson works hard to create a positive employee experience. Your life outside of the office is important to us. We support our teams with great benefits, like pension plans, paid parental leave, and a competitive 28 days of paid time-off that enables our family to take the time they need to recharge.