This position is responsible for delivering staffing services to Invesco that yield results, credibility, and success. The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will be working closely with the internal clients in Investments, Finance and Legal to deliver high quality candidates that fit both the job specifications and the organizations culture. While guiding hiring managers and candidates through the Invesco selection process, the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner advances Invesco’s employment brand across our local markets and the asset management community. This individual performs full lifecycle recruiting and maintains excellent relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
You will be responsible for:
- Partners with business leaders and hiring managers to understand the talent acquisition needs and to develop a multi-faceted recruitment strategy
- Provide exceptional client service and full lifecycle recruiting within Invesco; from sourcing, screening, selection to onboarding
- Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire and as workforce planning needs dictate.
- Develops complete and detailed search specifications, screening questionnaires, reasonable timeline, specific sourcing strategy and appropriate interview process
- Constantly participates in the new development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies
- Leverages LinkedIn Recruiter, other online resume databases and in-house applicant tracking system (TALEO) to identify and recruit the best candidates
- Participate in special projects/ recruiting initiatives as needed
The experience you bring:
- 5+ years of Full Lifecycle Recruiting experience preferably in financial services
- Good understanding of sourcing and recruiting in a competitive market
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Working knowledge of HR terminology, practices, and their application as they pertain to the recruitment cycle (i.e. benefits, compensation).
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated with strong initiative and follow-through, excellent communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to successfully develop and maintain strong, proactive relationships with clients.
- Ability to develop and implement effective recruiting strategies to attract passive talent
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter